We are a medical
waste and sharps disposal service provider based in
New South Wales. We cover the eastern seaboard north
of Sydney and south of the Gold Coast. We have service
depots at Taree on the Mid North Coast & Rutherford,
Newcastle in the Hunter Valley. We have been in operation
At Advantage we have the industry
knowledge and experience to provide your organisation
with a complete environmental waste management solution.
As part of our service we can provide a wide range
of containers, both in size and type, all meeting
Service You Can Rely On.
Customer Satisfaction Is Our
Our disposal system complies with
Environment Protection Authority (EPA) regulations
and local statutory requirements.
All our vehicles and premises are
approved for the collection and disposal of hygiene
waste materials. All service staff are competent,
qualified and suitably uniformed. We operate a strict
health and safety policy.
All our products comply to Standards
Australia and our service meets Workplace Health
and Safety (WH&S) standards.
We set very high standards and have
a total commitment to achieve second to none service
and product excellence. We are a market leader in
our field and continue to be the most technologically
innovative medical waste company
Sharps are items that can cause cuts
or puncture injuries and include:
- Stitch cutters
- Razor blades
- Glass ampoules
- Sharp instruments
- Spicules of bone and teeth.
For Sharps we can supply
- To suite sharps 1.7 refills.
- Heavy duty steel casings.
- Wall or floor mounted.
- Lockable, tamper resistant.
- Also available as wire frame baskets.
Sharps Containers - Refills
- 2 litre capacity.
- 4 litre capacity.
- 10 litre capacity.
- 15 litre capacity.
- Yellow, high density polypropylene construction.
- Conforms to Australian Standards AS 4031/92.
- Safety 'fingerguard' system.
- Click and seal lid.
Our service includes supply and collection.
- Standards Australia and Workplace Health and
- Various sized containers to meet any application.
- Storage Units: Wall mounted or trolley's.
- Fully trained and competent staff.
- Workplace Health and Safety compliant.
- Waste tracking system: from collection to
We provide you with comprehensive
tracking information on all aspects of your clinical
waste including sharps.
General - Site, Collection
Point, Date, Authorising Officer
Collection - Type, weight /
volume, Collecting Officer
Transport - Vehicle No / registration,
Waste Consignee - Company Name,
Licence Number, Quantity Received and Treatment
Given to Waste.